27.5.13

Royal wedding dresses

- Anine - 

The Swedish Princess Madeleine is getting married Saturday the 8th of June, and I can't wait to see her wedding dress! I LOVE royal weddings! I'm a bit of a royalist ;)... I love sitting in front of the TV all day watching the beautiful dresses, and see all the royal people meet up :b There have been so many gorgeous gowns throughout the years and here are some of my favs :) 
(Warning: this is a picture spam post ;b)

 Crown Princess Mary of Denmark


Princess Marie of Denmark (when I saw this dress I said that she stole my idea ;) I always imagined my wedding dress looking like this)


Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway (that flower bouquet is incredible)


Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden


Princess Kate or the Duchess of Cambridge

 You can see that the young generation has been inspired by the older generation when it comes to wedding dresses. Here are some of my fav royal wedding dresses from before I was born ;)


Queen Margrethe II of Denmark (at this time the Crown Princess of Denmark). You can see that her daughter-in-law Mary was inspired by this beautiful dress.



Grace Kelly or the Princess consort of Monaco - the American actress turned princess (what a love story).
Princess Kate's wedding dress reminds me of this stunning gown!

I want to end this post with my favourite royal couple of all time - 
King Frederik IX and Queen Ingrid of Denmark





 True love! :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar