26.5.13

Exam = distractions

- Anine - 

Right now I'm working on my exam assignments... Zzzz......... I always feel sorry for myself in these periods! Especially during the summer exams! I'd rather go outside in the sun, but I'm stuck inside with my computer and books :( Hahahaha! Okay I know it's not the end of the world, but still ;)
When you work on your exams at home there are so many distractions, and things you'd rather do ;D Here are my top 5 distractions.

#5 - Reruns of old TV programmes

Yeah as I've mentioned before I love to watch TV - and also programmes I've seen a 1000 times already ;) Like Airport (the British TVseries about Heathrow Airport). I love that programme, and I have no idea why xD Right now they show episodes where Bill Clinton was the President of the US...... Outdated but still entertaining ;)

#4 - Food

(I wish I owned this fridge ;D)... I easily get restless when I'm stuck at the computer with an exam. And then I feel like eating - so stupid ;D. I take a look in the fridge or the cabinets even though I know what's in them - hoping to find something delicious.

#3 - Breaking News

 Checking the news sites to see if anything happened since I last checked... 10 minutes ago ;)

#2 - H&M dressing room

This is the newest addition to the list... It's like playing with dolls ;D so fun :)

# 5 - Facebook

Hardly any surprise ;)


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar