17.3.14

My soft spot

- Anine -

I have a soft spot for... CHANEL! 

Hvem har ikke det xD?? Jeg elsker specielt deres runway shows, som altid er store produktioner med den mest fantastiske scenografi... Apocalypse, vindmøller, isbjerge... you name it they've had it ;) 
Senest var runwayen forvandlet til et supermarked med Chanel-varer, og efter modellerne havde walked their walk gik de ud og "handlede"! Ih, jeg synes det var fedt mand! Totalt nede på jorden på en Chanel kinda way! 

Who doesn't have a soft spot for Chanel xD?? I especially love their runway shows which are always huge productions with the most amazing scenography... Apocalypse, wind mills, icebergs... you name it they've had it ;)
Most recently the runway was transformed into a supermarket with Chanel groceries, and after the models had walked their walk they went through the aisles to "shop"! I LOVED it! Totally down to earth in a Chanel kinda way!


(Kudos for sneaks and flats!)

Åh en af mine største drømme er at overvære et Chanel show live - gerne front row of course ;) Karl if you're reading this: Call me! ;)

One of my biggest dreams is to witness a Chanel show live - and I wouldn't mind a front row seat ;) Karl if you're reading this: Call me! ;)




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar