28.5.13

YouTube Tag!

- Mette -


I have no idea how I stumbled upon this tag. But I did! And I thought it looked fun and quite relevant, since I'm a YouTube addict. A huge one! But instead of updating each day I just put all of them into one blog post. So, here goes:

1) Favourite Boy YouTuber

Tyler Oakley

I loooooooooove this guy! He's amazingly funny and his videos are honest, hilarious and straight-up brilliant. He is gay, which he is very open about. One of his videos actually helped Ricky Martin come out. Pretty darn cool!

2) Favourite Girl YouTuber

Ingrid aka. Missglamorazzi

&

Bethany Mota aka. MacBarbie07

Uh, this has got to be a tie between these two girls! Both have such great personalities and they are not afraid to show who they are and just be themselves. Both do beauty videos and focus on encouraging girls to love who you are. 


3) Favourite video


Yes, of course I had to choose a Shaytards video. Haha! ;) I don't know if it's my favourite video, they are so many great ones in each category. But I do really really love this one, and I've watched it numerous times.


4) Couples you would ship

Joey Graceffa & Sawyer Hartman

If you don't know what "shipping" is, it's just putting two people together that aren't a couple in real life. These two guys would be so cute together!! However, none of them are gay... Oh well! ;)

5) Youtuber that always makes you laugh



Congratiulations, Tyler Oakley! Your DNA is made of funny. 


6) Favourite bromance

Sawyer and Joey, obviously!


7) The first youtuber you ever watched

Shaytards

I actually don't remember the first youtuber I watched. But the first youtuber I started following was the Shaytards! I love these people - if you want to know more about them, I wrote a blog post on them - click right here to read it!


8) Favourite collaboration

Marcus Butler and Tyler Oakley

Joey Graceffa & SprinkleofGlitter
Both of these videos are SO funny. WATCH THEM!


9) Pair you wish would collaborate

Sprinkleofglitter & Tyler Oakley

This is a no-brainer!!! Obviously, the two funniest persons on the you tubes should collaborate. I'm so ready for such a collab!!


10) Youtuber you've met


I met Charles Trippy in 2012!!!! I went to a We the Kings concert and he had nearly just joined the band AND experienced his brain tumor. Crazy lucky that I got to meet him! So weird meeting such an amazing guy AND a guy who is best friends with the Shaytards in real life. So mind-blowing. 


11) #1 youtuber you want to meet


Another no-brainer. Obviously I would like to meet the Shaytards. I have been watching for over 4 years and I look up to them so much. I actually dream about them sometimes! Haha. 


12) The biggest directioner

Tyler Oakley

No comments.


13) Youtuber you'd swap bodies with

iJustine

Holy crap, she looks amazing! AND she's a huge geek as well, so yay for her in general :) But please little lady, can we swap bodies, pretty please :D 


14) YouTuber you best relate to

I have no idea! 


15) Favourite picture of youtubers together

From the left: Tyler Oakley, Zoella, Joey Graceffa, Pointlessblog & Sprinkle of Glitter

I LOVE THIS PICTURE :) And the youtubers in it. It was taken at playlist live a few months ago. 


Hope you enjoyed these answers!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar