23.5.13

The Best Shaytards Videos!

- Mette -

In yesterday's blog post I told you guys all about the Shaytards - my favourite youtube-family and what I feel like is my second family! :) Today, we will take a walk down memorylane and watch some of the coolest, sweetest, funniest or sadest Shaytards videos of all time. Let's begin!


When they just started vlogging! Here they are still living in Idaho.

The early days when they just moved to L.A (however, it was their second house in L.A - this was when I started watching them!). These two videos really shows Babytard's cuteness. 




When Rocktard was born! Such an exciting day for Shaytards fans, I checked Twitter every 2 seconds all day! Can't believe I've watched pretty much every day of this little boy's life :)


Every year the Shaytards do a looong christmas special following the fun things they do and the opening of all the presents. Pure happiness and joy in one video! :)


Their Great Dane Malachi passed away a little over a year ago. This video is so sad and I cannot watch it without crying so heavily. They got this dog before they had their first child, and he has been in every vlog. I'm really scared of dogs, but I really wanted to meet Malachi.


This video is so touching. It was filmed the day a huge school shooting happened in USA killing about 30 kids and teachers. 


And this video is only a week old or so! When they found out the sex of their new baby! The 5th one! :)



Hope you enjoyed these videos! And please subscribe to the Shaytards, they are a-w-e-s-o-m-e : D
Subscribe right here! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar