21.5.13

My Top 5 2013 Eurovision Songs

- Mette -

I LOVE EUROVISION! I have for as long I can remember. It's always been a major event in my family where we've sat down and made a night out of it - with drinks, snacks, etc. This year I spent the night with my parents and we created a ballot paper each to put down our points for each number. I think this year's Eurovision was the best one ever by far. The show was great, the presenter was so professional and funny - I hate when they choose two people to host the event, because they have to fill every moment with small talk and stupid ping pong.. Luckily, this year's show had none of that!

And best of all... Emmelie De Forest aka. DENMARK won! Our country! You should have seen us, we jumped up and down, haha. We were so happy and excited! I really, really, really wanna go see the show next year. I think it will be great - now I'm really anxious to see who will be hosting - both city and presenter(s). 

With no further ado, here are my top 5 from this year's Eurovision!



1)
Denmark: Emmelie De Forest - Only Teardrops



2)
Iceland: Eythor Ingi - Ég Á Lif


Let's just take a moment to talk about how underrated this song was! I LOVED IT! He had such an incredible and strong voice, and his performance was great. He chose to sing in his national tongue, which I respected so much. 


3) 
Armenia: Dorians - Lonely Planet



4)
Germany: Cascada - Glorious



5) 
Sweden: Robin Stjernberg - You

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar