27.3.13

Nail of the Day: Oh My Gosh 024 Baby Blue

/Notice: English translation at the bottom/

Mette

Åh, hvor jeg dog bare elsker farven på denne neglelak. Bliver virkelig glad af at se på den! Synes virkelig den komplimenterer hænderne - hvis det giver nogen mening. Men jeg er på jagt efter samme farve bare af et andet mærke, for synes godt nok den her neglelak er træls at lægge. Den klumper og tørrer for hurtigt, til at man kan arbejde med den. Så thumbs up til farven og stor thumbs down til lakken! 

Nogen der kan anbefale en god erstatning af et andet mærke? Smid venligst en kommentar! :)

Oh My Gosh: 024 Baby Blue - ca. 29 kr.






English translation:
Oh, I love the color of this nail polish so much. I get so happy just looking at it! I really think it compliments the hand - if that makes any sense. But I'm on the hunt for the same color just by another brand, since I really feel like this nail polish is hard to put on the nails. It clots and dries too quickly in order to work with it properly. So thumbs up to the color and big thumbs down to the nail polish!

Does anyone know a great dupe by another brand? Let me know in the comments! :)

Oh My Gosh: 024 Baby Blue - 29 DKK. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar