10.6.13

Beverly Hills 90210 - the fashion

- Anine -

God - I just love this show!! :D BUT I never thought that I would call their outfits fashionable xb 
That's the funny thing about fashion - it comes and goes. 2 years ago I would have called their outfits horrible, but now I'm kinda getting inspired ;) The 90ies are back! It might not be totally the same, but all in all you can spot the trends of today in Beverly Hills 90210!

In a few years I might look back again and think: "What were you thinking xD"!


 I must say: I hope I'll never wear leggings like Kelly's haha xD

 Round sunglasses and crop top ;)

 Crop, gold and cap

 Dungarees and a boyfriend T-shirt



 Boyfriend shorts :)

 Yes! You're allowed to wear shoes with white socks ;) + backpack


Denim and a tee... and white sneaks WITH white socks ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar